♥ Innovative and Affordable – bell-shaped designed period cup that is comfortable and flexible, also helps you save money spent on pads and tampons
♥ Be one of the Trend-leaders – alternative menstrual product that is becoming more common worldwide, with more women changing an important part of their lifestyle. Choose the option that is best for you in the long-run
♥ Suitable for ALL women – a feminine cup that considers different loads and sizes (sizes A & B), tailoring to your comfort on different days
♥ Antibacterial, Clean and Reusable -Stored in aluminum foil bag which ensures that your Rosy is completely sanitary and free from all bacteria. The silicone menstrual cup can be washed and sanitized, promotes an eco-friendly habit (has a life span of up to 12 years)
♥ Effective and Convenient – user-friendly, safe and do not leak. Small and light, can be easily carried with the travel pouch provided. Perfect for travellers and divers since they don’t have to be removed and changed for long periods of time, and it easily fits in your backpack/diving bag basically anywhere you go
Rosy is a bell-shaped cup that gives you an eco-friendly, safe, and comfortable period for up to 12 hours a day. Made from soft, medical-grade silicone, you can barely feel it. Moon cups are not only environmentally friendly, but are designed to free you from having to carry pads and tampons, and regularly spend money on them. Holding 3 times more than a regular tampon, Rosy gives you an alternative longer lasting protection. It is latex-free, hypoallergenic and do not contain dyes, perfumes, BPA, phthalates, plastic, bleaches or toxins, so you can feel safe even with sensitive skin or allergies. Reusable, economical and take up little space anywhere! What are you waiting for?
Through choosing an NGO for every product we have, it is our company’s vision to unite people around the world in sharing the warmth and support in order to make the world a better place. The Foundation for Women’s Cancer (FWC) works to end women’s cancer by advancing research, education and awareness. Particularly, gynecologic cancer, which is an uncontrolled growth and spread of abnormal cells that originate from the reproductive organs, for example, ovarian cancer, uterine/endometrial cancer, cervical cancer etc. That is why we wish to donate 10% of profit earned from Rosy to FWC. http://www.foundationforwomenscancer.org/
1 SMALL, 1 MEDIUM, 1 LARGE – for all of your kitchen needs
Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, and bread. Cover a bowl, or pack a snack for your next adventure. Our reusable food storage wraps will last for about one year when used several times each week.
Assorted pack of 3 is available in three unique patterns – Honeycomb, Geometric and Clover.
- SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, and bread. Cover a bowl, or pack a snack for your next adventure. Use as a place mat, or bundle up hiking and backpacking tools, utensils, and toiletries for zero waste camping. Also makes a great earth friendly kitchen gift!
- WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry. The natural antibacterial properties of beeswax and jojoba oil help keep food fresh and allow Bee’s Wrap to be used again and again.
- HANDCRAFTED IN VERMONT, our reusable food wraps last about one year when used several times each week, while traditional plastics are used for a matter of minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more and won’t biodegrade.
- ECO FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS. Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Bee’s Wrap fabric and printing are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, and our packaging is made from 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose. Once your wrap reaches the end of its useful life, compost or use as a natural fire starter.
- SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL. Assorted 3 Pack includes 1 small (7″ x 8″), 1 medium (10″ x 11″), and 1 large (13″ x 14″). Bee’s Wrap is Green-America Certified, and committed to using our business as a vehicle for social change.
Buying products that are good for the environment and yourself can be difficult; at Soothe Care, our bamboo toothbrushes are
eco-friendly and toxin-free, so are good for your mouth too. Click ADD TO CART now to clean up for you & the planet.
CLEANING UP ONE BRUSH AT A TIME…
A biodegradable toothbrush may not seem like a big step to helping the earth but 50M plastic brushes enter landfill every year,
and leak BPAs and toxins into the soil. So, for sure, you can help… and here’s how we can help you:
- Super-Durable – designed to last as long as regular brushes
- Medium Bristles – to removes stains but be gentle on your teeth
- Water-Resistant – simply dry the handle a little after use and it will look new
- Sized to Clean – 1cm long head & 16.5cm handle easily reaches wisdom teeth
- No Leaching Toxins – each natural bamboo toothbrush is BPA & chemical-free
- Zero-Waste Packaging – our green ideals extend to our plant-based packaging
IS IT COMPOSTABLE?
Yes. After you have finished using the Soothe Care toothbrush you can still put it to good use in the compost bin, or by
ARE THE BRISTLES TOO BIG?
We kept our bristle head small (only 1cm) to give you easier access to the back of your teeth for all-mouth freshness.
Buy with confidence, you’re covered by our 90-day 100% Money Back Guarantee, no questions asked.
ALL NATURAL GOODNESS
Not all palm leaf disposable plates are created equal. Some come with chemicals that can leak into food or leach into the ground, and some are made with binders that adversely affect biodegradability. But we’ve taken the 100% natural route by shunning all chemicals and only using palm leaves that have naturally fallen to the ground.
Make your next outdoor party a responsibly environment-friendly affair with the ZenForest palm leaf plates. No contributing towards that land fill. These disposable palm leaf plates can be safely thrown into a camping fire, recycled, or composted. And not only do the plates biodegrade but they do so faster than others due to their lack of chemical binders.
EXPERIENCE THE QUALITY
Don’t risk it with low-quality palm leaf plates that are too weak to complement your dishes. Our palm leaf plates are designed to confidently handle that rack of ribs without breaking, hold that saucy steak without leaking, and serve up that dessert without cracking. No more double, triple stacking paper plates to hold your food.
ELEGANTLY BEAUTIFUL & VERSATILE
With a palm leaf pattern that draws the eye, earthy hue that enchants, and symmetry that impresses your guests. ZenForest palm leaf plates class-up any party without denting your wallet.
Put out 3-alarm blazes. Rescue kittens from treetops. Protect the environment from harm. This is just a typical day in the life of the Green Toys Fire
Truck, the world’s greenest emergency vehicle. Improve the imaginative skills of your child with Green Toys Fire Truck. This toy truck is made with plastic milk jugs containing no BPA, phthalates, or PVC — this toy is safe for the environment as well as your child. Molded detailing on the body of the truck including hatchets compartments, dials along with GTFD shield ensures the safety of your child against injuries while playing. This toy truck is also useful for improving the gross motor and motor skills along with the development of pincers grip.
- Indoor and Outdoor Play Unit: apart from improving the gross motor and fine motor skills, indoor and outdoor fire truck will help improve the imaginative power of your child. Moving a truck using the fingers will help develop pincers grip
- Safe Fire Toy Truck: this fire toy truck is made with earth-friendly materials. Toy truck meets FDA food standards which make it safe for your child. With no BPA, phthalates, or PVC this toy is safe for the environment too
- Environment-Friendly Packaging: Green Toys Fire Truck is packed with recycled and recyclable materials and printed with soy inks. Contains sturdy roof ladder pivots placed vertically, rotates up to 360 degrees with two removable side ladders
- Easy Cleaning Playing Truck: this play toy truck is easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Prefer cleaning the fire truck using mild soaps or baby shampoos whenever your child wants to play with it
- Perfect Detailing for Safety: 10.5 x 6.2 x 7.5 in. of the fire truck with 1.4 pounds of weight is easy to carry. Features molded details on the body of the truck, including hatchets, compartments, and dials along with GTFD shield for the safety of your child
- 5-piece set: 12-inch mixing spoon; 13-inch slotted spatula; 11-inch tongs; 12-inch stir-fry spatula; canister
- Made of bamboo, a renewable resource
- Burnished honey color results from oven-roasting the bamboo
- Tough, wood-like tools will not swell, split, or absorb moisture
- Perfect for cooking on nonstick surfaces; dishwasher-safe
Joyce Chen’s slogan “Eastern Cookware for the Western Kitchen,” reflects her focus on providing high-quality, versatile tools and products that have Asian flair, but can be used in a western kitchen. This Burnished Bamboo Utensil Set is a perfect example. The set includes a 12″ Mixing spoon, 12″ Spatula, 12″ Slotted Spatula, 11″ Tongs and a Bamboo Canister. The perfect addition for any kitchen. Joyce Chen Burnished Bamboo tools are oven-roasted to bring out the beautiful honey color and will not swell, split, or absorb moisture. Bamboo is a grass – not wood – and an abundant renewable resource, so each time you use a bamboo kitchen tool, you may save the life of a beautiful tree. All of Joyce Chen’s bamboo tools are hand shaped and finished. Bamboo is stronger than wood, dishwasher safe and will not scratch even your finest cookware. Good cooks everywhere will tell you that the proper accessories can make the difference between a cooking success and disaster. Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1958. The restaurant flourished, and in 1973 a larger Cambridge restaurant was opened. Chen also began writing Chinese cookbooks and in the 1970s began hosting a cooking show on public television. She found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn’t live up to her high standards¿ so she developed her own. Today, Joyce Chen Products come from all over the Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you.
What’s in the Box
Bamboo utensil set. The set consists of: 12-inch mixing spoon; 12-inch slotted spatula; 11-inch tongs; 13-inch stir-fry spatula; canister. 5 pieces total.
Rich dark chocolate with a unique blend of spearmint and peppermint oils creates a surprisingly smooth bright version of this classic combination. Organic, fair trade chocolate made with the highest integrity, beautifully simple packaging, and outstanding taste. Vegan and soy free.
- 70% dark chocolate with a blend of spearmint and peppermint oils
- Vegan and soy free
- Organic and fair trade
Ingredients = Cocoa Beans, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Mint Oil, Ground Vanilla Bean. Allergy: Manufactured On Shared Equipment With Products Containing Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Peanuts & Other Nuts.
USDA organic. This Fair Trade Certified, extra-rich, and the creamy vanilla extract is the product of premium organic vanilla beans grown in southern India by small farmers who are committed to sustainable, bio-dynamic agriculture. Certified organic by QAI.
- Pack of three, 4 ounce each (total of 12 ounces)
- Extra-rich and creamy vanilla extract
- USDA organic
Ingredients = Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Fair Trade Certified Vanilla Bean Extractives.
Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1958. She found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn’t live up to her high standards… so she developed her own. Today, Joyce Chen Products sources from all over the Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you. This 10″ steamer is two-tiered to enable you to steam twice as much in the same amount of time. Made of 100% bamboo, an earth-friendly renewable resource. Gift-boxed.
- 2-tier bamboo steamer; designed by famous restaurateur Joyce Chen
- 2 stackable baskets made of woven bamboo; domed lid traps moisture
- Designed for use inside a wok or over a stockpot; ideal for dim sum
- Leverages steam cooking to produce healthy foods; avoids fats and grease
- Measures 10 inches in diameter; gift-boxed; hand wash with water
With more than 200 recipes for pork, beef, lamb, poultry, and game, stunning photos of delicious dishes, and tips on raising sustainable meat and buying from local farmers, Good Meat is sure to become the classic cooking resource of the sustainable meat movement.
About the Author = Deborah Krasner is a writer and food professional living in Vermont. She hosts culinary vacations in Italy and Vermont, which have been featured in GQ, Bon Appétit, and the Boston Globe. Krasner won a James Beard Award in 2003 for her cookbook The Flavors of Olive Oil. She appears regularly on NPR’s The Splendid Table and contributes to Bon Appétit and Real Simple, among other publications.