- 5-piece set: 12-inch mixing spoon; 13-inch slotted spatula; 11-inch tongs; 12-inch stir-fry spatula; canister
- Made of bamboo, a renewable resource
- Burnished honey color results from oven-roasting the bamboo
- Tough, wood-like tools will not swell, split, or absorb moisture
- Perfect for cooking on nonstick surfaces; dishwasher-safe
Joyce Chen’s slogan “Eastern Cookware for the Western Kitchen,” reflects her focus on providing high-quality, versatile tools and products that have Asian flair, but can be used in a western kitchen. This Burnished Bamboo Utensil Set is a perfect example. The set includes a 12″ Mixing spoon, 12″ Spatula, 12″ Slotted Spatula, 11″ Tongs and a Bamboo Canister. The perfect addition for any kitchen. Joyce Chen Burnished Bamboo tools are oven-roasted to bring out the beautiful honey color and will not swell, split, or absorb moisture. Bamboo is a grass – not wood – and an abundant renewable resource, so each time you use a bamboo kitchen tool, you may save the life of a beautiful tree. All of Joyce Chen’s bamboo tools are hand shaped and finished. Bamboo is stronger than wood, dishwasher safe and will not scratch even your finest cookware. Good cooks everywhere will tell you that the proper accessories can make the difference between a cooking success and disaster. Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1958. The restaurant flourished, and in 1973 a larger Cambridge restaurant was opened. Chen also began writing Chinese cookbooks and in the 1970s began hosting a cooking show on public television. She found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn’t live up to her high standards¿ so she developed her own. Today, Joyce Chen Products come from all over the Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you.
What’s in the Box
Bamboo utensil set. The set consists of: 12-inch mixing spoon; 12-inch slotted spatula; 11-inch tongs; 13-inch stir-fry spatula; canister. 5 pieces total.
Rich dark chocolate with a unique blend of spearmint and peppermint oils creates a surprisingly smooth bright version of this classic combination. Organic, fair trade chocolate made with the highest integrity, beautifully simple packaging, and outstanding taste. Vegan and soy free.
- 70% dark chocolate with a blend of spearmint and peppermint oils
- Vegan and soy free
- Organic and fair trade
Ingredients = Cocoa Beans, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Mint Oil, Ground Vanilla Bean. Allergy: Manufactured On Shared Equipment With Products Containing Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Peanuts & Other Nuts.
USDA organic. This Fair Trade Certified, extra-rich, and the creamy vanilla extract is the product of premium organic vanilla beans grown in southern India by small farmers who are committed to sustainable, bio-dynamic agriculture. Certified organic by QAI.
- Pack of three, 4 ounce each (total of 12 ounces)
- Extra-rich and creamy vanilla extract
- USDA organic
Ingredients = Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Fair Trade Certified Vanilla Bean Extractives.
Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1958. She found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn’t live up to her high standards… so she developed her own. Today, Joyce Chen Products sources from all over the Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you. This 10″ steamer is two-tiered to enable you to steam twice as much in the same amount of time. Made of 100% bamboo, an earth-friendly renewable resource. Gift-boxed.
- 2-tier bamboo steamer; designed by famous restaurateur Joyce Chen
- 2 stackable baskets made of woven bamboo; domed lid traps moisture
- Designed for use inside a wok or over a stockpot; ideal for dim sum
- Leverages steam cooking to produce healthy foods; avoids fats and grease
- Measures 10 inches in diameter; gift-boxed; hand wash with water
Perfect for an outdoor BBQ or party, these Oenophilia tumblers were made from recycled glass in their first life. Taking ecological responsibility very seriously, these tumblers are recycled again; the tops of the bottles have been used elsewhere, and these bases have morphed into drinkware! In deep rich colors, they are the perfect size for your favorite cold beverage. Assorted colors and diameters. Packed in a set of 4.
- Attractive recycled bottle bases transformed into tumblers
- Four assorted colors and diameters in set
- Environmentally friendly recycled materials
- Great for casual dinners, or outdoor BBQs
- This set makes a great gift
Honey as it should bee… Straight from the hive, Wholesome Fair Trade Organic Raw Unfiltered Honey is deliciously decadent, with a delightful butterscotch essence. Honeybees make this delightful multi-floral nectar in protected organic hives in Southern Mexico and South America. It is perfect for spreading on toast, warm biscuits, oatmeal, hard cheeses and sliced fruit. It easily blends into morning coffee or soothing hot tea. Organic Raw Unfiltered Honey makes a wonderful elixir during the cold season when blended in hot water with lemon and ginger. This luscious Organic Raw Honey is never heated above 110F so it maintains its vital nutritive benefits. The beekeepers tend to their hives deep in the dedicated organic zones in the jungle including Fair Trade coffee plantations. The honeybees forage only on the wild jungles natural wildflowers, far from any exposure to GMOs or pollutants. Beekeepers protect their hives as well as native plant forage areas to encourage biodiversity and help the forests thrive.
- 16 Ounce container of Organic Fair Trade Raw Honey, 3 Pack
- No Pesticides ever. No Antibiotics needed on hives as our organic bees are healthy!
- Never heated above 110°F, so honey maintains its vital nutrients
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Fair Trade Certified
- Naturally Gluten Free
Organic. No sugar added. Wheat-free/Gluten free. Corn Candies was founded in 1984 by two parents who were concerned with what their seven children were eating. They cooked up lollipops, toffees, licorice and hard candies – made with organic ingredients. Organic corn malt as a base flavored with organic real fruit juices and sweetened with organic apple juice. Their children, and now grandchildren, have enjoyed these wholesome Organic sweets for years – now yours can too. This product is made with gluten-free ingredients and equipment is thoroughly cleaned to avoid cross-contamination. Candy Tree, your tasty natural choice. Certified Organic by Skal. A product of the Netherlands.
- pack of twelve, 2.6 ounces each (total of 31.2 ounces)
- A wheat-free and gluten-free and organic Strawberry licorice that tastes just great
- All batches are small and made using age old methods
Ingredients = Organic Corn Syrup, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Concentrated Fruit Juice
Reusable, insulated lunch sack. Outside: 100% recycled plastic bottles. Inside: eco-friendly, BPA and lead-free insulation. The ultimate in recycling and reuse! Our insulated lunch sack with adjustable strap is made from plastic water bottles and will keep your lunch cold for hours! Inside pocket for an ice pack, should you need a bit of added cold! Roll it down and it fits nicely into a backpack or even briefcase!
- BPA, Lead and Phthalate Free
- All Kids Konserve products are tested by a CPSIA accredited testing laboratory to meet FDA requirements and CPSIA standards.
- Tested by a CPSIA accredited testing laboratory
Live green- be green. Out of the woods of Oregon is proud of our green heritage. Long before it was fashionable, we were concerned with conserving our resources and caring for our environment. Our wood products are made in Eugene, Oregon using Oregon red alder. Red alder is a sustainable hardwood that flourishes in the lush climate of the coastal pacific northwest. Red alder is re-planted as it is harvested ensuring the sustainability of this beautiful resource for decades to come. Of equal importance to us, is the wise use of the wood. Much of our wood comes from local furniture manufacturers because we are able to use their short and narrow pieces (fall down) to create many of our products. Short boards, not long enough for their use, are used to make our cutting and serving boards. Very narrow pieces of wood are used to make our spice racks and push pulls. We even use our saw dust to heat many of our buildings. We offer an extensive line of cutting boards for basic kitchen use as well as a wide assortment of specialty boards great for serving dips, pate’s, cheeses, and oils. We are proud to be wood workers in Eugene, Oregon and we hope you will enjoy using our products as much as we enjoy making them.
- Made in America
- Board is made from Oregon Red Alder
- Color and grain variations will occur
- Red Alder is one of the most sustainable natural resources
- Accents of Maple, Black Walnut and Bloodwood in boards
4 flavors – Mixed Berry, Strawberry, Grape, and Tropical Twist Each piece equals one serving of fruit Easy to slip into a backpack, a lunchbox, or take anywhere kids are on the move! No added sugars, no preservatives, and no artificial flavors just pure goodness!
- 4 flavors – Mixed Berry, Strawberry, Grape, and Tropical Twist
- Each piece equals one serving of fruit
- Easy to slip into a backpack, a lunchbox, or take anywhere kids are on the move!
- No added sugar, no preservatives, and no artificial flavors
- Just pure goodness!