✓ Silicone stretch lids come in 6 different sizes (see description below). With our lids you can cover your Mugs,Bowls,Cups,Fruits and Vegetables very easily.
✓ Our silicone lids are eco-friendly, microwave-safe & heat-resistant to 465°f .So you can quickly re-heat & enjoy your leftovers.
✓ All lids are non-toxic, BPA-free, dishwasher-safe & leak proof, air-tight seal so all foods stay fresh.
✓ Our great silicone lids are round yet stretchy enough to fit snugly over odd-shaped mugs, pots, cups, bowls etc.
✓ Our lids comes with “LIFETIME WARRANTY”. Love them or we will buy them from you. No questions asked.
Here’s a new twist on the old food storage container tops:
- Our handy silicone lids are made from super-stretchy silicone.
- They are circular in shape but pliable enough to seal even odd-shaped containers.
- All lids are made from bpa-free, food-grade plastic.
- They are microwave and dishwasher-safe.
- They are also heat-resistant to 450 f, so reheating foods is never a problem.
- Save on expensive, disposable plastic wrap, and save money on food bills by storing scrumptious leftovers for another meal.
- You will get 6 different size of lids which will fits all your mugs, pots, cups and bowls even fruits and vegetables.
Silicone Stretch Lids 6 Sizes Are:
- 2.6 in (will stretch to 3.5 in)
- 3.7 in (will stretch to 5.2 in)
- 4.5 in (will stretch to 6.3 in)
- 5.7 in (will stretch to 8.4 in)
- 6.5 in (will stretch to 9.3 in)
- 8.3 in (will stretch to 11.4 in)
Silicone lids are round yet stretchy enough to fit snugly over odd-shaped mugs, pots, cups & bowls.
All the lids are non-toxic, bpa-free, dishwasher-safe & leak proof, air-tight seal so all foods stay fresh.
Features: 100% bamboo straws made out of high quality materials. Easy to be cleaned and carried and are good for kids and adults. Boxes are 60-70g and have dimensions of 18*5*2 cm. Boxes come with 12 bamboo drinking straws as well as a cleaning brush to clean the reusable straws.
✔ REUSABLE – These bamboo straws are made to be used multiple times. This means that you won’t be harming the environment because you’ll be reusing straws instead of disposing of them.
✔ DURABLE – These straws are light and can easily be carried around with you to other people’s houses, or to restaurants. These straws are extremely light and can easily be carried without nuisance.
✔ ECO FRIENDLY – These straws aren’t made with harmful chemicals that cause damage to the environment, these straws are created using bamboo. Bamboo is very environmentally friendly and it a safe material to use.
✔ EASY TO CLEAN – This pack comes with a cleaning brush that makes it very easy for you to wash out your straws. Easily wash the straws and use them again!
✔ PACK OF 12 – With 12 straws, you’ll always have another straw ready for extra friends, family or work colleagues.
1 SMALL, 1 MEDIUM, 1 LARGE – for all of your kitchen needs
Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, and bread. Cover a bowl, or pack a snack for your next adventure. Our reusable food storage wraps will last for about one year when used several times each week.
Assorted pack of 3 is available in three unique patterns – Honeycomb, Geometric and Clover.
- SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, and bread. Cover a bowl, or pack a snack for your next adventure. Use as a place mat, or bundle up hiking and backpacking tools, utensils, and toiletries for zero waste camping. Also makes a great earth friendly kitchen gift!
- WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry. The natural antibacterial properties of beeswax and jojoba oil help keep food fresh and allow Bee’s Wrap to be used again and again.
- HANDCRAFTED IN VERMONT, our reusable food wraps last about one year when used several times each week, while traditional plastics are used for a matter of minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more and won’t biodegrade.
- ECO FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS. Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Bee’s Wrap fabric and printing are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, and our packaging is made from 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose. Once your wrap reaches the end of its useful life, compost or use as a natural fire starter.
- SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL. Assorted 3 Pack includes 1 small (7″ x 8″), 1 medium (10″ x 11″), and 1 large (13″ x 14″). Bee’s Wrap is Green-America Certified, and committed to using our business as a vehicle for social change.
ALL NATURAL GOODNESS
Not all palm leaf disposable plates are created equal. Some come with chemicals that can leak into food or leach into the ground, and some are made with binders that adversely affect biodegradability. But we’ve taken the 100% natural route by shunning all chemicals and only using palm leaves that have naturally fallen to the ground.
Make your next outdoor party a responsibly environment-friendly affair with the ZenForest palm leaf plates. No contributing towards that land fill. These disposable palm leaf plates can be safely thrown into a camping fire, recycled, or composted. And not only do the plates biodegrade but they do so faster than others due to their lack of chemical binders.
EXPERIENCE THE QUALITY
Don’t risk it with low-quality palm leaf plates that are too weak to complement your dishes. Our palm leaf plates are designed to confidently handle that rack of ribs without breaking, hold that saucy steak without leaking, and serve up that dessert without cracking. No more double, triple stacking paper plates to hold your food.
ELEGANTLY BEAUTIFUL & VERSATILE
With a palm leaf pattern that draws the eye, earthy hue that enchants, and symmetry that impresses your guests. ZenForest palm leaf plates class-up any party without denting your wallet.
- 5-piece set: 12-inch mixing spoon; 13-inch slotted spatula; 11-inch tongs; 12-inch stir-fry spatula; canister
- Made of bamboo, a renewable resource
- Burnished honey color results from oven-roasting the bamboo
- Tough, wood-like tools will not swell, split, or absorb moisture
- Perfect for cooking on nonstick surfaces; dishwasher-safe
Joyce Chen’s slogan “Eastern Cookware for the Western Kitchen,” reflects her focus on providing high-quality, versatile tools and products that have Asian flair, but can be used in a western kitchen. This Burnished Bamboo Utensil Set is a perfect example. The set includes a 12″ Mixing spoon, 12″ Spatula, 12″ Slotted Spatula, 11″ Tongs and a Bamboo Canister. The perfect addition for any kitchen. Joyce Chen Burnished Bamboo tools are oven-roasted to bring out the beautiful honey color and will not swell, split, or absorb moisture. Bamboo is a grass – not wood – and an abundant renewable resource, so each time you use a bamboo kitchen tool, you may save the life of a beautiful tree. All of Joyce Chen’s bamboo tools are hand shaped and finished. Bamboo is stronger than wood, dishwasher safe and will not scratch even your finest cookware. Good cooks everywhere will tell you that the proper accessories can make the difference between a cooking success and disaster. Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1958. The restaurant flourished, and in 1973 a larger Cambridge restaurant was opened. Chen also began writing Chinese cookbooks and in the 1970s began hosting a cooking show on public television. She found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn’t live up to her high standards¿ so she developed her own. Today, Joyce Chen Products come from all over the Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you.
What’s in the Box
Bamboo utensil set. The set consists of: 12-inch mixing spoon; 12-inch slotted spatula; 11-inch tongs; 13-inch stir-fry spatula; canister. 5 pieces total.
Rich dark chocolate with a unique blend of spearmint and peppermint oils creates a surprisingly smooth bright version of this classic combination. Organic, fair trade chocolate made with the highest integrity, beautifully simple packaging, and outstanding taste. Vegan and soy free.
- 70% dark chocolate with a blend of spearmint and peppermint oils
- Vegan and soy free
- Organic and fair trade
Ingredients = Cocoa Beans, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Mint Oil, Ground Vanilla Bean. Allergy: Manufactured On Shared Equipment With Products Containing Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Peanuts & Other Nuts.
USDA organic. This Fair Trade Certified, extra-rich, and the creamy vanilla extract is the product of premium organic vanilla beans grown in southern India by small farmers who are committed to sustainable, bio-dynamic agriculture. Certified organic by QAI.
- Pack of three, 4 ounce each (total of 12 ounces)
- Extra-rich and creamy vanilla extract
- USDA organic
Ingredients = Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Fair Trade Certified Vanilla Bean Extractives.
Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1958. She found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn’t live up to her high standards… so she developed her own. Today, Joyce Chen Products sources from all over the Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you. This 10″ steamer is two-tiered to enable you to steam twice as much in the same amount of time. Made of 100% bamboo, an earth-friendly renewable resource. Gift-boxed.
- 2-tier bamboo steamer; designed by famous restaurateur Joyce Chen
- 2 stackable baskets made of woven bamboo; domed lid traps moisture
- Designed for use inside a wok or over a stockpot; ideal for dim sum
- Leverages steam cooking to produce healthy foods; avoids fats and grease
- Measures 10 inches in diameter; gift-boxed; hand wash with water
Perfect for an outdoor BBQ or party, these Oenophilia tumblers were made from recycled glass in their first life. Taking ecological responsibility very seriously, these tumblers are recycled again; the tops of the bottles have been used elsewhere, and these bases have morphed into drinkware! In deep rich colors, they are the perfect size for your favorite cold beverage. Assorted colors and diameters. Packed in a set of 4.
- Attractive recycled bottle bases transformed into tumblers
- Four assorted colors and diameters in set
- Environmentally friendly recycled materials
- Great for casual dinners, or outdoor BBQs
- This set makes a great gift
Honey as it should bee… Straight from the hive, Wholesome Fair Trade Organic Raw Unfiltered Honey is deliciously decadent, with a delightful butterscotch essence. Honeybees make this delightful multi-floral nectar in protected organic hives in Southern Mexico and South America. It is perfect for spreading on toast, warm biscuits, oatmeal, hard cheeses and sliced fruit. It easily blends into morning coffee or soothing hot tea. Organic Raw Unfiltered Honey makes a wonderful elixir during the cold season when blended in hot water with lemon and ginger. This luscious Organic Raw Honey is never heated above 110F so it maintains its vital nutritive benefits. The beekeepers tend to their hives deep in the dedicated organic zones in the jungle including Fair Trade coffee plantations. The honeybees forage only on the wild jungles natural wildflowers, far from any exposure to GMOs or pollutants. Beekeepers protect their hives as well as native plant forage areas to encourage biodiversity and help the forests thrive.
- 16 Ounce container of Organic Fair Trade Raw Honey, 3 Pack
- No Pesticides ever. No Antibiotics needed on hives as our organic bees are healthy!
- Never heated above 110°F, so honey maintains its vital nutrients
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Fair Trade Certified
- Naturally Gluten Free