Organic. No sugar added. Wheat-free/Gluten free. Corn Candies was founded in 1984 by two parents who were concerned with what their seven children were eating. They cooked up lollipops, toffees, licorice and hard candies – made with organic ingredients. Organic corn malt as a base flavored with organic real fruit juices and sweetened with organic apple juice. Their children, and now grandchildren, have enjoyed these wholesome Organic sweets for years – now yours can too. This product is made with gluten-free ingredients and equipment is thoroughly cleaned to avoid cross-contamination. Candy Tree, your tasty natural choice. Certified Organic by Skal. A product of the Netherlands.
- pack of twelve, 2.6 ounces each (total of 31.2 ounces)
- A wheat-free and gluten-free and organic Strawberry licorice that tastes just great
- All batches are small and made using age old methods
Ingredients = Organic Corn Syrup, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Concentrated Fruit Juice
Reusable, insulated lunch sack. Outside: 100% recycled plastic bottles. Inside: eco-friendly, BPA and lead-free insulation. The ultimate in recycling and reuse! Our insulated lunch sack with adjustable strap is made from plastic water bottles and will keep your lunch cold for hours! Inside pocket for an ice pack, should you need a bit of added cold! Roll it down and it fits nicely into a backpack or even briefcase!
- BPA, Lead and Phthalate Free
- All Kids Konserve products are tested by a CPSIA accredited testing laboratory to meet FDA requirements and CPSIA standards.
- Tested by a CPSIA accredited testing laboratory
Live green- be green. Out of the woods of Oregon is proud of our green heritage. Long before it was fashionable, we were concerned with conserving our resources and caring for our environment. Our wood products are made in Eugene, Oregon using Oregon red alder. Red alder is a sustainable hardwood that flourishes in the lush climate of the coastal pacific northwest. Red alder is re-planted as it is harvested ensuring the sustainability of this beautiful resource for decades to come. Of equal importance to us, is the wise use of the wood. Much of our wood comes from local furniture manufacturers because we are able to use their short and narrow pieces (fall down) to create many of our products. Short boards, not long enough for their use, are used to make our cutting and serving boards. Very narrow pieces of wood are used to make our spice racks and push pulls. We even use our saw dust to heat many of our buildings. We offer an extensive line of cutting boards for basic kitchen use as well as a wide assortment of specialty boards great for serving dips, pate’s, cheeses, and oils. We are proud to be wood workers in Eugene, Oregon and we hope you will enjoy using our products as much as we enjoy making them.
- Made in America
- Board is made from Oregon Red Alder
- Color and grain variations will occur
- Red Alder is one of the most sustainable natural resources
- Accents of Maple, Black Walnut and Bloodwood in boards
4 flavors – Mixed Berry, Strawberry, Grape, and Tropical Twist Each piece equals one serving of fruit Easy to slip into a backpack, a lunchbox, or take anywhere kids are on the move! No added sugars, no preservatives, and no artificial flavors just pure goodness!
- 4 flavors – Mixed Berry, Strawberry, Grape, and Tropical Twist
- Each piece equals one serving of fruit
- Easy to slip into a backpack, a lunchbox, or take anywhere kids are on the move!
- No added sugar, no preservatives, and no artificial flavors
- Just pure goodness!
Lavazza Premium Coffees Tierra Ground Coffee, 8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 3) is a premium blend of 100% Arabica coffees with intense full-bodied flavor and chocolate undertones. This coffee is Rainforest Alliance Certified and is 100% sustainable. Each portion pack makes one perfect pot of coffee.
- Pack of three, 8-ounce each (total of 24-ounce)
- 100% sustainable and development durable
- Premium blend of 100% Arabica coffees with intense full-bodied flavor and chocolate undertones
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
Many cities are eliminating plastic shopping (checkout) bags, but they have failed to address the fact that on most trips to the market we also use 6 to 8 plastic produce bags. Our Reusable Mesh Produce Bags eliminate the need for plastic bags. They are made of UNBLEACHED ORGANIC COTTON material. Although higher in cost, unbleached organic cotton provides huge benefits to the environment and our health, because it avoids the highly toxic pesticides, fertilizers and processing chemicals used in regular cotton crops. Reusable Mesh Bags are great for fruits and vegetables. The mesh fabric is highly stretchable and allows for easy identification of contents. They can be used for both shopping and storage, as the cotton material allows for excellent air circulation. Easy to care for, just wash in cold water and line dry. Expect about 10-20% shrinkage on the first wash. The mesh material will stretch back out to near the prewashed size when filled with produce. For smaller bulk produce see our Organic Cotton Reusable Produce Bags, made of solid muslin sheeting.
- 3 Pack – Large (12 in. x 15 in.) bag with drawstring, the same size as plastic produce bags.
- Made of 1/8 in. tight-mesh UNBLEACHED ORGANIC COTTON (natural and biodegradable) NOT POLYESTER (a synthetic plastic fiber made from oil)
- Sewn in tare weight tag makes checkout credit easy. The checker just subtracts the bag weight from the total weight.
- The perfect bag for fruits, vegetables and larger bulk items.
- Great for storing produce in the refrigerator or pantry.
Nutiva Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin Coconut Oil from Fresh, non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts is rich in lauric acid and MCTs, making it one of the world’s most nourishing and versatile superfoods. Unlike other oils on the market, Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil is never refined, deodorized or bleached. At Nutiva, we start with organic, non-GMO Southeast Asian coconuts, sustainably harvested and immediately cold pressed to naturally extract the freshest, creamiest, most flavorful coconut oil on the market today. The rich aroma and smooth, sweet flavor make it great for sautéing, baking, or enhancing your favorite recipes. It’s ideal as a medium-heat cooking oil, a nutritious substitute in baking and is even “better than butter” on bread, vegetables or popcorn. Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil is a healthful addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets. The purity and nutrient density of Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil make it good for you both inside and out. Use the luscious, soothing oil as a natural skin moisturizer, eye make-up remover, deep conditioning hair treatment, or combine it with Nutiva Coconut Sugar and your favorite essential oil for an exfoliating, refreshing body scrub. Nutiva was founded in 1999 with a single purpose in mind – to Revolutionize the Way the World Eats. Our role is to produce and promote organic, nutrient-dense superfoods that are good for you and good for the planet. Social and environmental responsibility is a core part of Nutiva’s culture and business. From sourcing organic products to obtaining fair trade certification, to greening our facilities and operations, to funding tree planting at schools in our local community, we are constantly seeking ways to better protect our environment and ensure a better quality of life for employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED and NUTRIENT DENSE: Nutiva’s all-natural cold press extraction process yields a pure, light-tasting, nutrient-rich oil containing 63% medium chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat.
- PREMIUM DIET COMPATIBILITY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is an ideal addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
- HEALTH AND BEAUTY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil has natural moisturizing and deep conditioning properties, making it an invaluable part of every body care regimen.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh, organic virgin coconuts and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is packaged in safe, convenient, BPA-free packaging.
Ruth’s Hemp Foods works with family farms and gives back to the community. Their products are always GMO-free, with no hydrogenated fats, no transfatty acids, no refined sugars, no artificial preservatives, no sulfites, and no fillers.
- Box of 12 1.6-ounce chewy energy bars (total of 19.2 ounces)
- Made with organic hulled hemp seeds, tart cranberries, and mellow almonds
- 4 grams of protein per bar
- No trans fats or preservatives, GMO-free
- Product of Canada
Oats, Raisins, Honey, Organic Soft Hemp, (Cert. By Ocpp/Pro-cert), Almonds, Brown Rice, Cranberry, Rice Syrup, Flax Seed.
The second generation. USDA organic. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
This product sold by weight, not by volume. Contents settle during shipping and handling.
Made in USA.
- High in Antioxidants
- Fat & Cholesterol Free
- Great Tasting
- Easy to snack on
As the most ecologically efficient and economical source of complete protein in human food, soy is gradually attracting more use in the American diet for its nutritional and financial value. Derived from soybean plants–the leading export crop of the United States and the world’s most traded crop–soy produced for human consumption is part of a global enterprise affecting the likes of farmers, economists, dieticians, and grocery shoppers. An international group of expert food specialists–including an agricultural economist, an agricultural sociologist, a former Peace Corps development expert, and numerous food anthropologists and agricultural historians–discusses important issues central to soy production and consumption: genetically engineered soybeans, increasing soybean cultivation, soyfood marketing techniques, the use of soybeans as an important soil restorative, and the rendering of soybeans for human consumption.
Contributors are Katarzyna Cwiertka, Christine M. Du Bois, H. T. Huang, Lawrence Kaplan, Jian-Hua Mao, Sidney W. Mintz, Akiko Moriya, Can Van Nguyen, Donald Z. Osborn, Erino Ozeki, Myra Sidharta, Ivan Sergio Freire de Sousa, Chee-Beng Tan, and Rita de Cássia Milagres Teixeira Vieira.