Lavazza Premium Coffees Tierra Ground Coffee, 8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 3) is a premium blend of 100% Arabica coffees with intense full-bodied flavor and chocolate undertones. This coffee is Rainforest Alliance Certified and is 100% sustainable. Each portion pack makes one perfect pot of coffee.
- Pack of three, 8-ounce each (total of 24-ounce)
- 100% sustainable and development durable
- Premium blend of 100% Arabica coffees with intense full-bodied flavor and chocolate undertones
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
Many cities are eliminating plastic shopping (checkout) bags, but they have failed to address the fact that on most trips to the market we also use 6 to 8 plastic produce bags. Our Reusable Mesh Produce Bags eliminate the need for plastic bags. They are made of UNBLEACHED ORGANIC COTTON material. Although higher in cost, unbleached organic cotton provides huge benefits to the environment and our health, because it avoids the highly toxic pesticides, fertilizers and processing chemicals used in regular cotton crops. Reusable Mesh Bags are great for fruits and vegetables. The mesh fabric is highly stretchable and allows for easy identification of contents. They can be used for both shopping and storage, as the cotton material allows for excellent air circulation. Easy to care for, just wash in cold water and line dry. Expect about 10-20% shrinkage on the first wash. The mesh material will stretch back out to near the prewashed size when filled with produce. For smaller bulk produce see our Organic Cotton Reusable Produce Bags, made of solid muslin sheeting.
- 3 Pack – Large (12 in. x 15 in.) bag with drawstring, the same size as plastic produce bags.
- Made of 1/8 in. tight-mesh UNBLEACHED ORGANIC COTTON (natural and biodegradable) NOT POLYESTER (a synthetic plastic fiber made from oil)
- Sewn in tare weight tag makes checkout credit easy. The checker just subtracts the bag weight from the total weight.
- The perfect bag for fruits, vegetables and larger bulk items.
- Great for storing produce in the refrigerator or pantry.
Nutiva Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin Coconut Oil from Fresh, non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts is rich in lauric acid and MCTs, making it one of the world’s most nourishing and versatile superfoods. Unlike other oils on the market, Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil is never refined, deodorized or bleached. At Nutiva, we start with organic, non-GMO Southeast Asian coconuts, sustainably harvested and immediately cold pressed to naturally extract the freshest, creamiest, most flavorful coconut oil on the market today. The rich aroma and smooth, sweet flavor make it great for sautéing, baking, or enhancing your favorite recipes. It’s ideal as a medium-heat cooking oil, a nutritious substitute in baking and is even “better than butter” on bread, vegetables or popcorn. Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil is a healthful addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets. The purity and nutrient density of Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil make it good for you both inside and out. Use the luscious, soothing oil as a natural skin moisturizer, eye make-up remover, deep conditioning hair treatment, or combine it with Nutiva Coconut Sugar and your favorite essential oil for an exfoliating, refreshing body scrub. Nutiva was founded in 1999 with a single purpose in mind – to Revolutionize the Way the World Eats. Our role is to produce and promote organic, nutrient-dense superfoods that are good for you and good for the planet. Social and environmental responsibility is a core part of Nutiva’s culture and business. From sourcing organic products to obtaining fair trade certification, to greening our facilities and operations, to funding tree planting at schools in our local community, we are constantly seeking ways to better protect our environment and ensure a better quality of life for employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED and NUTRIENT DENSE: Nutiva’s all-natural cold press extraction process yields a pure, light-tasting, nutrient-rich oil containing 63% medium chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat.
- PREMIUM DIET COMPATIBILITY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is an ideal addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
- HEALTH AND BEAUTY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil has natural moisturizing and deep conditioning properties, making it an invaluable part of every body care regimen.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh, organic virgin coconuts and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is packaged in safe, convenient, BPA-free packaging.
Ruth’s Hemp Foods works with family farms and gives back to the community. Their products are always GMO-free, with no hydrogenated fats, no transfatty acids, no refined sugars, no artificial preservatives, no sulfites, and no fillers.
- Box of 12 1.6-ounce chewy energy bars (total of 19.2 ounces)
- Made with organic hulled hemp seeds, tart cranberries, and mellow almonds
- 4 grams of protein per bar
- No trans fats or preservatives, GMO-free
- Product of Canada
Oats, Raisins, Honey, Organic Soft Hemp, (Cert. By Ocpp/Pro-cert), Almonds, Brown Rice, Cranberry, Rice Syrup, Flax Seed.
The second generation. USDA organic. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
This product sold by weight, not by volume. Contents settle during shipping and handling.
Made in USA.
- High in Antioxidants
- Fat & Cholesterol Free
- Great Tasting
- Easy to snack on
As the most ecologically efficient and economical source of complete protein in human food, soy is gradually attracting more use in the American diet for its nutritional and financial value. Derived from soybean plants–the leading export crop of the United States and the world’s most traded crop–soy produced for human consumption is part of a global enterprise affecting the likes of farmers, economists, dieticians, and grocery shoppers. An international group of expert food specialists–including an agricultural economist, an agricultural sociologist, a former Peace Corps development expert, and numerous food anthropologists and agricultural historians–discusses important issues central to soy production and consumption: genetically engineered soybeans, increasing soybean cultivation, soyfood marketing techniques, the use of soybeans as an important soil restorative, and the rendering of soybeans for human consumption.
Contributors are Katarzyna Cwiertka, Christine M. Du Bois, H. T. Huang, Lawrence Kaplan, Jian-Hua Mao, Sidney W. Mintz, Akiko Moriya, Can Van Nguyen, Donald Z. Osborn, Erino Ozeki, Myra Sidharta, Ivan Sergio Freire de Sousa, Chee-Beng Tan, and Rita de Cássia Milagres Teixeira Vieira.
First cold pressing. Our olives are meticulously hand selected from the finest organic groves in Spain. Using Organic Zoe will benefit your health, help protect the environment and enhance all of life’s flavors. Organic Zoe makes everything taste better.
- Case of two 25.5-ounce (750 ml) tins (total of 51 ounces)
- Fresh, fruity aroma, light,sweet taste and golden hue
- Certified organic; certified OU Kosher
- One of the top organic oils in the U.S.
- Exclusively from Castilla-LaMancha, Spain
Baked with organic cheddar cheese and organic wheat flour, our new Organic cheddar bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for toddler-sized hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snacker’s of all ages to eat them by the handful.
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (Safflower and/or Sunflower), Salt, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Organic Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast Extract, Organic Paprika, Annatto Extract For Natural Color, Organic Ground Celery Seed, Organic Onion Powder, Yeast. Contains: Milk and Wheat Ingredients.
- Case of four, 11- ounce boxes (total of 44 ounces)
- No cholesterol; No sugar added
- 0g trans fat; Low saturated fat
- Contains non-GMO
- Grown and processed without GMOs
Peter Rabbit Organics 100% fruit snacks are ideal for babies and children. They contain 100% organic fruit with no added sugar or artificial ingredients. The convenient squeezable pouch means there is no need for a spoon. The pouches are resealable which makes them a great snack for children whenever you are out and about or to feed your baby at the start of weaning. We don’t add water only natural fruit, so each 3.5oz pouch counts as one of your child’s ‘five a day’. You can contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 100% Fruit – one of your child’s ‘5 a day’
- USDA Certified Organic
- Convenient squeezable pouch, no need to chill
- Nothing artificial & Not diluted with water
- BPA free packing
The seal on the cap breaks when opened. Do not use if the seal is already broken.
Organic banana 61% Organic mango 23% Organic orange 16%
Eat straight from the pouch or squirt over oatmeal or cereal. Chilled once opened and consumer within 48 hours
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Bring nature to any table setting with our Bamboo Placemats (set of 4). Made of natural twigs, these placemats will bring the outdoors to your indoors.
Available in different colors. Please note as natural bamboos are used to make this product, expect minor variations in color and size.