Ecofans are self-regulating, as the stove heats up, the Ecofan runs faster, circulating more air, further into your room. As the stove cools, the fan slows down and shuts off. And unlike noisy built-in blowers the Ecofan is whisper quiet.
Ecofans also act as a great indicator that your fire needs to be stoked. When the fan starts to slow down, you automatically know that it is time to load the fire with more wood!
- Warm your room up to 38% faster with the largest and highest performing Ecofan model, the Ecofan AirMax
- Ideal for all room sizes, the AirMax circulates more warm air further into your home!
- Tested and proven to save you up to 18% in fuel with more efficient distribution of heat from your wood stove
- No electricity needed, Ecofans generate power by converting the heat from your wood stove into electricity
- Designed and manufactured in Canada for over 20 years, Ecofans have been tested in the harshest winters and come with a 2 year limited warranty