Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1958. She found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn’t live up to her high standards… so she developed her own. Today, Joyce Chen Products sources from all over the Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you. This 10″ steamer is two-tiered to enable you to steam twice as much in the same amount of time. Made of 100% bamboo, an earth-friendly renewable resource. Gift-boxed.
- 2-tier bamboo steamer; designed by famous restaurateur Joyce Chen
- 2 stackable baskets made of woven bamboo; domed lid traps moisture
- Designed for use inside a wok or over a stockpot; ideal for dim sum
- Leverages steam cooking to produce healthy foods; avoids fats and grease
- Measures 10 inches in diameter; gift-boxed; hand wash with water