Many cities are eliminating plastic shopping (checkout) bags, but they have failed to address the fact that on most trips to the market we also use 6 to 8 plastic produce bags. Our Reusable Mesh Produce Bags eliminate the need for plastic bags. They are made of UNBLEACHED ORGANIC COTTON material. Although higher in cost, unbleached organic cotton provides huge benefits to the environment and our health, because it avoids the highly toxic pesticides, fertilizers and processing chemicals used in regular cotton crops. Reusable Mesh Bags are great for fruits and vegetables. The mesh fabric is highly stretchable and allows for easy identification of contents. They can be used for both shopping and storage, as the cotton material allows for excellent air circulation. Easy to care for, just wash in cold water and line dry. Expect about 10-20% shrinkage on the first wash. The mesh material will stretch back out to near the prewashed size when filled with produce. For smaller bulk produce see our Organic Cotton Reusable Produce Bags, made of solid muslin sheeting.
- 3 Pack – Large (12 in. x 15 in.) bag with drawstring, the same size as plastic produce bags.
- Made of 1/8 in. tight-mesh UNBLEACHED ORGANIC COTTON (natural and biodegradable) NOT POLYESTER (a synthetic plastic fiber made from oil)
- Sewn in tare weight tag makes checkout credit easy. The checker just subtracts the bag weight from the total weight.
- The perfect bag for fruits, vegetables and larger bulk items.
- Great for storing produce in the refrigerator or pantry.
Nutiva Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin Coconut Oil from Fresh, non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts is rich in lauric acid and MCTs, making it one of the world’s most nourishing and versatile superfoods. Unlike other oils on the market, Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil is never refined, deodorized or bleached. At Nutiva, we start with organic, non-GMO Southeast Asian coconuts, sustainably harvested and immediately cold pressed to naturally extract the freshest, creamiest, most flavorful coconut oil on the market today. The rich aroma and smooth, sweet flavor make it great for sautéing, baking, or enhancing your favorite recipes. It’s ideal as a medium-heat cooking oil, a nutritious substitute in baking and is even “better than butter” on bread, vegetables or popcorn. Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil is a healthful addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets. The purity and nutrient density of Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil make it good for you both inside and out. Use the luscious, soothing oil as a natural skin moisturizer, eye make-up remover, deep conditioning hair treatment, or combine it with Nutiva Coconut Sugar and your favorite essential oil for an exfoliating, refreshing body scrub. Nutiva was founded in 1999 with a single purpose in mind – to Revolutionize the Way the World Eats. Our role is to produce and promote organic, nutrient-dense superfoods that are good for you and good for the planet. Social and environmental responsibility is a core part of Nutiva’s culture and business. From sourcing organic products to obtaining fair trade certification, to greening our facilities and operations, to funding tree planting at schools in our local community, we are constantly seeking ways to better protect our environment and ensure a better quality of life for employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED and NUTRIENT DENSE: Nutiva’s all-natural cold press extraction process yields a pure, light-tasting, nutrient-rich oil containing 63% medium chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat.
- PREMIUM DIET COMPATIBILITY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is an ideal addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
- HEALTH AND BEAUTY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil has natural moisturizing and deep conditioning properties, making it an invaluable part of every body care regimen.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh, organic virgin coconuts and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is packaged in safe, convenient, BPA-free packaging.
Ruth’s Hemp Foods works with family farms and gives back to the community. Their products are always GMO-free, with no hydrogenated fats, no transfatty acids, no refined sugars, no artificial preservatives, no sulfites, and no fillers.
- Box of 12 1.6-ounce chewy energy bars (total of 19.2 ounces)
- Made with organic hulled hemp seeds, tart cranberries, and mellow almonds
- 4 grams of protein per bar
- No trans fats or preservatives, GMO-free
- Product of Canada
Oats, Raisins, Honey, Organic Soft Hemp, (Cert. By Ocpp/Pro-cert), Almonds, Brown Rice, Cranberry, Rice Syrup, Flax Seed.
The second generation. USDA organic. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
This product sold by weight, not by volume. Contents settle during shipping and handling.
Made in USA.
- High in Antioxidants
- Fat & Cholesterol Free
- Great Tasting
- Easy to snack on
Baked with organic cheddar cheese and organic wheat flour, our new Organic cheddar bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for toddler-sized hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snacker’s of all ages to eat them by the handful.
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (Safflower and/or Sunflower), Salt, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Organic Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast Extract, Organic Paprika, Annatto Extract For Natural Color, Organic Ground Celery Seed, Organic Onion Powder, Yeast. Contains: Milk and Wheat Ingredients.
- Case of four, 11- ounce boxes (total of 44 ounces)
- No cholesterol; No sugar added
- 0g trans fat; Low saturated fat
- Contains non-GMO
- Grown and processed without GMOs
Food journalist and former professional chef Cindy Burke writes in the introduction to this book: “Organic food can be so expensive and difficult to find that I always wondered if I was spending my money wisely. I decided to become informed, really informed, about the options — organic, conventional, local, sustainable — so that I could choose the healthiest, safest food available.” To Buy or Not to Buy Organic is the result of Burke’s investigations. It tells you how to choose the healthiest, safest, most earth-friendly food, as you make your way through the supermarket, your local farmer’s market, or your natural foods store. Highlights include: Making sense of the choices presented by organic, local, sustainable, minimally treated, grass-fed and cage-free foods Reducing your exposure to pesticides Save money by knowing the foods you want to eat only if they’re organic and the foods that are pesticide-free even when they are nonorganic Protecting your child’s health from pesticides An at-a-glance shopper’s guide to more than 100 foods
Peter Rabbit Organics 100% fruit snacks are ideal for babies and children. They contain 100% organic fruit with no added sugar or artificial ingredients. The convenient squeezable pouch means there is no need for a spoon. The pouches are resealable which makes them a great snack for children whenever you are out and about or to feed your baby at the start of weaning. We don’t add water only natural fruit, so each 3.5oz pouch counts as one of your child’s ‘five a day’. You can contact us with any questions at email@example.com
- 100% Fruit – one of your child’s ‘5 a day’
- USDA Certified Organic
- Convenient squeezable pouch, no need to chill
- Nothing artificial & Not diluted with water
- BPA free packing
The seal on the cap breaks when opened. Do not use if the seal is already broken.
Organic banana 61% Organic mango 23% Organic orange 16%
Eat straight from the pouch or squirt over oatmeal or cereal. Chilled once opened and consumer within 48 hours
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Edamame soybeans’ flavor is nutty, buttery and truly irresistible fresh from the garden and they pack top nutritional value. Cook them quickly, right in their pods for appetizers and snacks or use like fresh beans in any recipe. We import our seed from Japan, where edamame are a long-standing favorite. These widely adapted 2 foot tall bush plants offer consistently high yields of large 3 to 3-1/2 inch green pods with 3 to 4 plump and tasty beans per pod.
Once you pick these tasty beans all you have to do is toss them in a pot, still in their pods, of salty water. Boil for 5 or 6 minutes and you have a guilt free snack.
- This grows two feet tall with high yields.
- Packed with nutrition and easy to prepare
- Wait until your weather warms up before planting
- Just boil it in salted water and you have a great snack.
Your patio, balcony, rooftop, front stoop, boulevard, windowsill, planter box, or fire escape is a potential fresh food garden waiting to happen. In Grow Great Grub, Gayla Trail, the founder of the leading online gardening community (YouGrowGirl.com), shows you how to grow your own delicious, affordable, organic edibles virtually anywhere.
Grow Great Grub packs in tips and essential information about:
- Choosing a location and making the most of your soil (even if it’s less than perfect)
- Building a raised bed, compost bin, and self-watering container using recycled materials
- Keeping pests and diseases away from your plants—the toxin-free way
- Growing bountiful crops in pots and selecting the best heirloom varieties
- Cultivating hundreds of plants, from blueberries to Thai basil, to the best tomatoes you’ll ever taste
- Canning, and preserving to make the most of your garden’s generosity
- Green-friendly, cost-saving, growing, and building projects that are smart and stylish
- And much more!
Whether you’re looking to eat on a budget or simply experience the pleasure of picking tonight’s meal from right outside your door, this is the must-have book for small-space gardeners—no backyard required.
GAYLA TRAIL is the creator of the acclaimed top gardening website yougrowgirl.com. Her work as a writer and photographer has appeared in publications including The New York Times, Newsweek, Budget Living, and ReadyMade. A resident of Toronto who has grown a garden on her rooftop for more than 10 years, she is the author of You Grow Girl: The Groundbreaking Guide to Gardening.
An alternative to plastic snack baggies, this set of 3 recyclable stainless-steel containers is ideal in lunch containers, purses, or backpacks. Tested by a CPSIA accredited testing laboratory, the containers are free from BPA, lead, and phthalate. Made from 304 food-grade stainless steel, the containers are sized to nest inside one another for easy storage. The larger, 16-ounce container measures 4-3/4 by 2-1/4 inches; the medium 8-ounce container measures 4 by 2 inches; the small 5-ounce container measures 3-1/2 by 1-1/2 inches. Tight-fitting lids are leak proof. The containers are ideal for storing cut sandwiches, sliced veggies, nuts, berries, goldfish crackers, cookies, hummus, and more.
- Set of 3 recyclable stainless-steel containers are an alternative to plastic snack baggies
- Made from 304 food-grade stainless steel; tested by a CPSIA accredited testing laboratory; free from BPA, lead, and phthalate
- Ideal in lunch containers, purses, or backpacks; they nest inside one another for storage; leak-proof lids
- Perfect size for toting little sandwiches, cut veggies, nuts, berries, goldfish crackers, cookies, hummus, and more
- 16-ounce container is 4-3/4 by 2-1/4 inches; 8-ounce container is 4 by 2 inches; 5-ounce container is 3-1/2 by 1-1/2 inches