Baked with organic cheddar cheese and organic wheat flour, our new Organic cheddar bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for toddler-sized hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snacker’s of all ages to eat them by the handful.
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (Safflower and/or Sunflower), Salt, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Organic Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast Extract, Organic Paprika, Annatto Extract For Natural Color, Organic Ground Celery Seed, Organic Onion Powder, Yeast. Contains: Milk and Wheat Ingredients.
- Case of four, 11- ounce boxes (total of 44 ounces)
- No cholesterol; No sugar added
- 0g trans fat; Low saturated fat
- Contains non-GMO
- Grown and processed without GMOs
Food journalist and former professional chef Cindy Burke writes in the introduction to this book: “Organic food can be so expensive and difficult to find that I always wondered if I was spending my money wisely. I decided to become informed, really informed, about the options — organic, conventional, local, sustainable — so that I could choose the healthiest, safest food available.” To Buy or Not to Buy Organic is the result of Burke’s investigations. It tells you how to choose the healthiest, safest, most earth-friendly food, as you make your way through the supermarket, your local farmer’s market, or your natural foods store. Highlights include: Making sense of the choices presented by organic, local, sustainable, minimally treated, grass-fed and cage-free foods Reducing your exposure to pesticides Save money by knowing the foods you want to eat only if they’re organic and the foods that are pesticide-free even when they are nonorganic Protecting your child’s health from pesticides An at-a-glance shopper’s guide to more than 100 foods
Peter Rabbit Organics 100% fruit snacks are ideal for babies and children. They contain 100% organic fruit with no added sugar or artificial ingredients. The convenient squeezable pouch means there is no need for a spoon. The pouches are resealable which makes them a great snack for children whenever you are out and about or to feed your baby at the start of weaning. We don’t add water only natural fruit, so each 3.5oz pouch counts as one of your child’s ‘five a day’. You can contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 100% Fruit – one of your child’s ‘5 a day’
- USDA Certified Organic
- Convenient squeezable pouch, no need to chill
- Nothing artificial & Not diluted with water
- BPA free packing
The seal on the cap breaks when opened. Do not use if the seal is already broken.
Organic banana 61% Organic mango 23% Organic orange 16%
Eat straight from the pouch or squirt over oatmeal or cereal. Chilled once opened and consumer within 48 hours
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Edamame soybeans’ flavor is nutty, buttery and truly irresistible fresh from the garden and they pack top nutritional value. Cook them quickly, right in their pods for appetizers and snacks or use like fresh beans in any recipe. We import our seed from Japan, where edamame are a long-standing favorite. These widely adapted 2 foot tall bush plants offer consistently high yields of large 3 to 3-1/2 inch green pods with 3 to 4 plump and tasty beans per pod.
Once you pick these tasty beans all you have to do is toss them in a pot, still in their pods, of salty water. Boil for 5 or 6 minutes and you have a guilt free snack.
- This grows two feet tall with high yields.
- Packed with nutrition and easy to prepare
- Wait until your weather warms up before planting
- Just boil it in salted water and you have a great snack.
Your patio, balcony, rooftop, front stoop, boulevard, windowsill, planter box, or fire escape is a potential fresh food garden waiting to happen. In Grow Great Grub, Gayla Trail, the founder of the leading online gardening community (YouGrowGirl.com), shows you how to grow your own delicious, affordable, organic edibles virtually anywhere.
Grow Great Grub packs in tips and essential information about:
- Choosing a location and making the most of your soil (even if it’s less than perfect)
- Building a raised bed, compost bin, and self-watering container using recycled materials
- Keeping pests and diseases away from your plants—the toxin-free way
- Growing bountiful crops in pots and selecting the best heirloom varieties
- Cultivating hundreds of plants, from blueberries to Thai basil, to the best tomatoes you’ll ever taste
- Canning, and preserving to make the most of your garden’s generosity
- Green-friendly, cost-saving, growing, and building projects that are smart and stylish
- And much more!
Whether you’re looking to eat on a budget or simply experience the pleasure of picking tonight’s meal from right outside your door, this is the must-have book for small-space gardeners—no backyard required.
GAYLA TRAIL is the creator of the acclaimed top gardening website yougrowgirl.com. Her work as a writer and photographer has appeared in publications including The New York Times, Newsweek, Budget Living, and ReadyMade. A resident of Toronto who has grown a garden on her rooftop for more than 10 years, she is the author of You Grow Girl: The Groundbreaking Guide to Gardening.
An alternative to plastic snack baggies, this set of 3 recyclable stainless-steel containers is ideal in lunch containers, purses, or backpacks. Tested by a CPSIA accredited testing laboratory, the containers are free from BPA, lead, and phthalate. Made from 304 food-grade stainless steel, the containers are sized to nest inside one another for easy storage. The larger, 16-ounce container measures 4-3/4 by 2-1/4 inches; the medium 8-ounce container measures 4 by 2 inches; the small 5-ounce container measures 3-1/2 by 1-1/2 inches. Tight-fitting lids are leak proof. The containers are ideal for storing cut sandwiches, sliced veggies, nuts, berries, goldfish crackers, cookies, hummus, and more.
- Set of 3 recyclable stainless-steel containers are an alternative to plastic snack baggies
- Made from 304 food-grade stainless steel; tested by a CPSIA accredited testing laboratory; free from BPA, lead, and phthalate
- Ideal in lunch containers, purses, or backpacks; they nest inside one another for storage; leak-proof lids
- Perfect size for toting little sandwiches, cut veggies, nuts, berries, goldfish crackers, cookies, hummus, and more
- 16-ounce container is 4-3/4 by 2-1/4 inches; 8-ounce container is 4 by 2 inches; 5-ounce container is 3-1/2 by 1-1/2 inches
This set of 5 reusable produce bags has everything you need to reign in those awesome artichokes, tangy tangerines, perfect peaches, and more. You’ll find a ton of uses for them outside the market as well. They make the perfect little stashing place for travel toiletries, shoes, or other little odds and ends.
- Comes as a set of 5 12-inch by 14-inch bags
- Great for produce but also a perfect little stashing place for travel toiletries, shoes, or other odds and ends
- You can wash your produce right in the bag
- Use these instead of the plastic produce bags in the grocery store
The genetic engineering of food crops is an ecological hazard and health crisis that affects us all. Its consequences are global and potentially irrevocable. Yet the decision to use genetically modified organisms is currently being made for you by the government and major multinational corporations. To combat this practice, more than 600 scientists from 72 countries have called for a moratorium on the environmental release of GMOs. GMO Free is the most comprehensive resource available on the science behind this worldwide debate.
GMO Free takes a good look at the evidence scientists have compiled, and makes a powerful case for a worldwide ban on GMO crops, to make way for a shift to sustainable agriculture and organic farming. It’s time to take the future of your food supply and environment into your own informed hands. GMO Free will give you the information you need to do so.
Honey as it should bee…. This rich honey with warm caramel notes is a multifloral nectar collected by Fair Trade Certified beekeepers cooperatives in southern Mexico. It is perfect in beverages, baked goods, fresh fruit, jams and spreads. The hives are nestled deep in designated organic agriculture zones, safe from exposure to synthetic chemicals, antibiotics and GMOs. Fair Trade Certified ensures that a fair price is paid directly to the Mayan beekeepers tending the hives; it means they can develop the quality of the hives and forage areas and build thriving communities. By protecting the hives and forage areas, Fair Trade encourages biodiversity and helps the forests thrive, too.
- Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Fair Trade Raw Honey jar holds 16 ounce in a pack of 3 total of 48 ounce
- Thick creamy multifloral honey with a delightful butterscotch essence
- Collected by Mayan beekeepers in southern Mexico
- Certified by Fair trade
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blue Agave is a natural sweetener extracted from the core of the Blue Agave plant. Organic Raw Blue Agave Nectar is perfect for everyone, including raw-food enthusiasts!. This amber nectar has a distinct and delicious flavor that genuinely enhances foods’ natural sweetness. It is certified Organic and GMO-Free, and appropriate for vegan and plant-based diets. It is stable, non-crystallizing and quick dissolving.
- Pack of 2, 44 ounce bottle (88)
- A perfect multi-purpose sweetener for beverages, fresh fruit and general table-top use
- Sweet, mild nectar is 25% sweeter than sugar
- Glycemic index of 39 or less; Natural sweetness without the blood sugar spike
- Specially produced at low temperatures and mildly filtered, it has a full, natural flavor