Bamboo is known as the fastest growing renewable resource. Over half of the worlds population uses it every single day. It has earned the nickname of being “the plant of 1001 uses” because of its broad uses throughout the world. We have also chosen it for the inherent yogic qualities of being green, flexible, bending in difficulty, but never breaking. There is a traditional belief that it can restore calmness and stimulate creativity. Bamboo groves were a favorite dwelling place of the Buddha. Enjoy this block as it supports you in your practice of Yoga.
- Rectangular yoga Block
- Great feel and weight helps you feel grounded and supported
- Rounded edges are comfortable for supported and restorative poses
- Hollow core makes it lightweight and travel-friendly
- Free of toxic glutes and stains
- Bamboo is a fast-growing grass that quickly renews itself after harvesting
- Lightweight with a smooth finish