Look no further for a natural, non-toxic alternative to playdough. Our large 1 pound, 2 ounce tub contains brilliant orange modeling dough that is soft, non-crumbly and will facilitate hours of fun. Mary’s Softdough holds up well to lots of creative play, and when stored in it’s container, will remain soft up to a year. Made of the following natural ingredients: flour, water, salt, cream of tartar, soybean oil, food coloring and sodium benzoate (a food preservative). Made in the USA. Recommended for kids 3 and up. Conforms to ASTM D4236-94.
- 1 pound, 2 ounce tub of Mary’s Softdough in brilliant orange color
- Made in the USA
- Non-crumbly modeling dough
- Will last up to a year
- All natural and completely non-toxic
Live green- be green. Out of the woods of Oregon is proud of our green heritage. Long before it was fashionable, we were concerned with conserving our resources and caring for our environment. Our wood products are made in Eugene, Oregon using Oregon red alder. Red alder is a sustainable hardwood that flourishes in the lush climate of the coastal pacific northwest. Red alder is re-planted as it is harvested ensuring the sustainability of this beautiful resource for decades to come. Of equal importance to us, is the wise use of the wood. Much of our wood comes from local furniture manufacturers because we are able to use their short and narrow pieces (fall down) to create many of our products. Short boards, not long enough for their use, are used to make our cutting and serving boards. Very narrow pieces of wood are used to make our spice racks and push pulls. We even use our saw dust to heat many of our buildings. We offer an extensive line of cutting boards for basic kitchen use as well as a wide assortment of specialty boards great for serving dips, pate’s, cheeses, and oils. We are proud to be wood workers in Eugene, Oregon and we hope you will enjoy using our products as much as we enjoy making them.
- Made in America
- Board is made from Oregon Red Alder
- Color and grain variations will occur
- Red Alder is one of the most sustainable natural resources
- Accents of Maple, Black Walnut and Bloodwood in boards
20 star-shaped, solid color crayons in a box (100 points of colors)!!! Fits perfect in a child’s hand for coloring inside the lines or doodling. When one starts gets dull, just turn to the next point. Fun to color with 2 points at the same time, making parallel lines. Absolutely perfect earth conscious choice for all crayon users. Great for use at school and home. Going “Green” in all the colors! These star crayons are made with crayons collected by the National Crayon Recycle Program. The purchase of this products supports “Recycling Education” and employs people with developmental disabilities, creating a positive earth conscious impact through the art of coloring and recycling! Crayons and packaging are made in the USA with 100% recycled non-toxic materials. Eco Stars are handcrafted using only crayons conforming to ASTM D4236. Warning: Small parts, not suitable for children under 3 years.
- 20 star shaped, solid color crayons in a box
- Non-toxic materials
- 100% recycled and recyclable crayons
- Each star is about 2 inches length (images may appear larger)
- Warning: small parts, not suitable for children under 3 years
The second generation. USDA organic. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
This product sold by weight, not by volume. Contents settle during shipping and handling.
Made in USA.
- High in Antioxidants
- Fat & Cholesterol Free
- Great Tasting
- Easy to snack on
Reknitz sweaters – simple, stylish and good for the environment! Made in the USA from reclaimed cotton fibers, each sweater saves water and does not require fertilizers, insecticides, dyes, and even farmland!
- Reknitz sweaters – simple, stylish and good for the environment!
- Our cotton yarn is derived from pre-consumer textile table remnants, that are cleaned and separated into raw fibers.
- The cotton fibers are then blended with 24% new acrylic fibres and spun into yarn for our sweaters.
- Available in 5 sizes, simply measure your dog from their collar to their tail to determine the recommended size for your little furry friend. Made specifically for Small Breeds!
- Easy cleaning, machine washable cold/cold and dry on delicate. Made with pride in the USA.