Rich dark chocolate with a unique blend of spearmint and peppermint oils creates a surprisingly smooth bright version of this classic combination. Organic, fair trade chocolate made with the highest integrity, beautifully simple packaging, and outstanding taste. Vegan and soy free.
- 70% dark chocolate with a blend of spearmint and peppermint oils
- Vegan and soy free
- Organic and fair trade
Ingredients = Cocoa Beans, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Mint Oil, Ground Vanilla Bean. Allergy: Manufactured On Shared Equipment With Products Containing Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Peanuts & Other Nuts.
USDA organic. This Fair Trade Certified, extra-rich, and the creamy vanilla extract is the product of premium organic vanilla beans grown in southern India by small farmers who are committed to sustainable, bio-dynamic agriculture. Certified organic by QAI.
- Pack of three, 4 ounce each (total of 12 ounces)
- Extra-rich and creamy vanilla extract
- USDA organic
Ingredients = Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Fair Trade Certified Vanilla Bean Extractives.
O’neill roots short sleeve t-shirt, organic ringspun cotton, 30 singles basic fit tee, with softhand screenprint.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash
- Organic t-shirt
- 30 singles blank
- Basic fit
- Soft hand screen print
Organic. No sugar added. Wheat-free/Gluten free. Corn Candies was founded in 1984 by two parents who were concerned with what their seven children were eating. They cooked up lollipops, toffees, licorice and hard candies – made with organic ingredients. Organic corn malt as a base flavored with organic real fruit juices and sweetened with organic apple juice. Their children, and now grandchildren, have enjoyed these wholesome Organic sweets for years – now yours can too. This product is made with gluten-free ingredients and equipment is thoroughly cleaned to avoid cross-contamination. Candy Tree, your tasty natural choice. Certified Organic by Skal. A product of the Netherlands.
- pack of twelve, 2.6 ounces each (total of 31.2 ounces)
- A wheat-free and gluten-free and organic Strawberry licorice that tastes just great
- All batches are small and made using age old methods
Ingredients = Organic Corn Syrup, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Concentrated Fruit Juice
Organic Kitchen’s Organic Dish Soap is an all natural dishwashing detergent that has long lasting suds, cleans and degreases without harsh ingredients that can irritate sensitive skin. this unique antibacterial liquid dish soap contains natural borax, grapefruit seed extract and the delightful scent of nutmeg ginger.
- 16 ounces of truly organic, all-natural dishwashing soap with long lasting suds that cleans and degreases without harsh ingredients
- Unique antibacterial soap contains Natural Borax and Grapefruit Seed Extract and the delightful scent of Nutmeg Ginger
- Rich in organic aloe and made with only plant derived ingredients and essential oils
- Will not irritate sensitive skin
- Organic Kitchen cleaning and Hand Care products pamper the health conscious chef
Healthy, safe and environmentally friendly,a mischievous orange monkey – made with 100% certified organic cotton fabric! No harmful pesticides, toxic chemicals or dyes – these colors are tested to exceed the most stringent global safety standards!
- Healthy, safe and environmentally friendly
- Orange monkey is 8″ with white trim
- Made of 100% certified organic cotton fabric
- No harmful pesticides, toxic chemicals or dyes
- Colors are tested to exceed the most stringent global safety standards
Many cities are eliminating plastic shopping (checkout) bags, but they have failed to address the fact that on most trips to the market we also use 6 to 8 plastic produce bags. Our Reusable Mesh Produce Bags eliminate the need for plastic bags. They are made of UNBLEACHED ORGANIC COTTON material. Although higher in cost, unbleached organic cotton provides huge benefits to the environment and our health, because it avoids the highly toxic pesticides, fertilizers and processing chemicals used in regular cotton crops. Reusable Mesh Bags are great for fruits and vegetables. The mesh fabric is highly stretchable and allows for easy identification of contents. They can be used for both shopping and storage, as the cotton material allows for excellent air circulation. Easy to care for, just wash in cold water and line dry. Expect about 10-20% shrinkage on the first wash. The mesh material will stretch back out to near the prewashed size when filled with produce. For smaller bulk produce see our Organic Cotton Reusable Produce Bags, made of solid muslin sheeting.
- 3 Pack – Large (12 in. x 15 in.) bag with drawstring, the same size as plastic produce bags.
- Made of 1/8 in. tight-mesh UNBLEACHED ORGANIC COTTON (natural and biodegradable) NOT POLYESTER (a synthetic plastic fiber made from oil)
- Sewn in tare weight tag makes checkout credit easy. The checker just subtracts the bag weight from the total weight.
- The perfect bag for fruits, vegetables and larger bulk items.
- Great for storing produce in the refrigerator or pantry.
Our insect repellent is finally here! It contains 100% Natural/ Organic Ingredients and of course is DEET free. This quick-drying, non-sticky formula is great for babies and those with sensitive skin who may be irritated by the chemical forms of insect repellents available on the market today. An extra plus is the mood lifting qualities of the essential oils! Ingredients: Organic Witch Hazel Extract, Organic Citronella Oil, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Lemongrass Oil, Organic Cedarwood Oil, Catnip Oil, Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Water, Sea Salt Directions: Shake well. Spray evenly on skin, hair, and clothing. Gently rub into skin for maximum effectiveness. Reapply as needed. Spray repellent on hands and then apply to face to avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Warnings: For external use only. Do not spray in or near eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if adverse reaction occurs or persists. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- 100% natural
- Quick Drying
- Safe for Babies
- Non Sticky
- DEET Free
Cox, a former editor at Organic Gardening magazine, has been promoting organics since long before it was fashionable. Using his 30 years of organics knowledge in this guide-cum-cookbook, he attempts to untangle, for the average consumer, the confusing mess of what to eat. Readers will find concrete advice in this basic primer: the science of organic farming is followed by a product-by-product guide to organically farmed foods that can be found in the market. Organized by food group (vegetables, fruits, protein, etc.), each food is broken down by season—how to shop for it, the reason to buy the organic version, and a simple recipe or two that showcases the strength of the main ingredient. The best answer for the health of humans and the health of the planet is to buy everything organic, and the eventual redundancy of the “organic advantage” paragraph on each food reveals just that; there are only so many ways to explain that the product tastes better and that the farming method doesn’t destroy the soil. The best parts of the book are the informational inset boxes; Cox is knowledgeable about all the food issues facing consumers and these boxes—including information on mad cow, local agriculture, fair trade and food labeling—showcase his expertise. (Feb.) (Publishers Weekly, December 17, 2007)