One of nature’s most effective skin soothers, aloe conditions and hydrates dry, rough or sun-exposed skin on contact. Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera is extracted from the leaf of certified organic plants and does not resemble processed aloe, with a little added natural preservative. Because it does not contain artificial thickeners, its consistency and clarity may vary. Vegan. No animal testing. Biodegradable. Recyclable container. A Swanson Web Exclusive!
- 98% ORGANIC: Made w/ straight-from-the-leaf aloe certified by The International Aloe Science Council
- SUN-EXPOSED SKIN: Hydrates and soothes stressed or sun-exposed skin
- FACE & BODY FAVORITE: Excellent light hydrator for oily or sensitive complexions
- AUBREY QUALITY: No artificial thickeners, no colors, no fragrances, no parabens, no animal testing
- CUSTOMERS SAY: “This stuff put the fire out immediately without drying my skin out further!”
Nutiva Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin Coconut Oil from Fresh, non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts is rich in lauric acid and MCTs, making it one of the world’s most nourishing and versatile superfoods. Unlike other oils on the market, Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil is never refined, deodorized or bleached. At Nutiva, we start with organic, non-GMO Southeast Asian coconuts, sustainably harvested and immediately cold pressed to naturally extract the freshest, creamiest, most flavorful coconut oil on the market today. The rich aroma and smooth, sweet flavor make it great for sautéing, baking, or enhancing your favorite recipes. It’s ideal as a medium-heat cooking oil, a nutritious substitute in baking and is even “better than butter” on bread, vegetables or popcorn. Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil is a healthful addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets. The purity and nutrient density of Nutiva’s Virgin Coconut Oil make it good for you both inside and out. Use the luscious, soothing oil as a natural skin moisturizer, eye make-up remover, deep conditioning hair treatment, or combine it with Nutiva Coconut Sugar and your favorite essential oil for an exfoliating, refreshing body scrub. Nutiva was founded in 1999 with a single purpose in mind – to Revolutionize the Way the World Eats. Our role is to produce and promote organic, nutrient-dense superfoods that are good for you and good for the planet. Social and environmental responsibility is a core part of Nutiva’s culture and business. From sourcing organic products to obtaining fair trade certification, to greening our facilities and operations, to funding tree planting at schools in our local community, we are constantly seeking ways to better protect our environment and ensure a better quality of life for employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED and NUTRIENT DENSE: Nutiva’s all-natural cold press extraction process yields a pure, light-tasting, nutrient-rich oil containing 63% medium chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat.
- PREMIUM DIET COMPATIBILITY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is an ideal addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
- HEALTH AND BEAUTY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil has natural moisturizing and deep conditioning properties, making it an invaluable part of every body care regimen.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh, organic virgin coconuts and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is packaged in safe, convenient, BPA-free packaging.
The second generation. USDA organic. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
This product sold by weight, not by volume. Contents settle during shipping and handling.
Made in USA.
- High in Antioxidants
- Fat & Cholesterol Free
- Great Tasting
- Easy to snack on
First cold pressing. Our olives are meticulously hand selected from the finest organic groves in Spain. Using Organic Zoe will benefit your health, help protect the environment and enhance all of life’s flavors. Organic Zoe makes everything taste better.
- Case of two 25.5-ounce (750 ml) tins (total of 51 ounces)
- Fresh, fruity aroma, light,sweet taste and golden hue
- Certified organic; certified OU Kosher
- One of the top organic oils in the U.S.
- Exclusively from Castilla-LaMancha, Spain
Baked with organic cheddar cheese and organic wheat flour, our new Organic cheddar bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for toddler-sized hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snacker’s of all ages to eat them by the handful.
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (Safflower and/or Sunflower), Salt, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Organic Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast Extract, Organic Paprika, Annatto Extract For Natural Color, Organic Ground Celery Seed, Organic Onion Powder, Yeast. Contains: Milk and Wheat Ingredients.
- Case of four, 11- ounce boxes (total of 44 ounces)
- No cholesterol; No sugar added
- 0g trans fat; Low saturated fat
- Contains non-GMO
- Grown and processed without GMOs
The finest Italian powder with buildable light to medium coverage. Two shades blend together for the most natural finish. A 100% natural origin face powder, formulated with 15% certified organic ingredients, including jojoba seed oil to moisturize and corn starch to mattify the skin. Includes mirror and natural goat hair brush.
- Gentle formula with organic ingredients
- 100% natural origin
- Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Tested. Clinically Tested. Cruelty Free.
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Produced From Organic Farming), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Produced From Organic Farming), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Produced From Organic Farming), Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopherol Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (Produced From Organic Farming), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Produced From Organic Farming), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder. may Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
May be worn alone or over makeup. Lightly brush powder over face and neck to even out complexion. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
Easy Gardener manufactures and distributes over 200 products to top lawn and garden retailers in the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. Our product lines include landscape fabrics, shade fabrics, fertilizers, tree care products, landscape edging, sunscreen fabrics, netting, and plastic fencing. Jobe’s Organics Fertilizer Spikes for Roses and Flowering Shrubs give gardeners a fuss-free, environmentally friendly option for healthy plants and beautiful blooms. These organic fertilizer spikes, specially formulated for roses and other flowers, help build a nourishing environment that promotes beneficial microbial action where plants need it most at the roots. This “in-the-ground” feeding is the most efficient delivery system for organics. The premeasured spikes make for a fast, easy and mess-free fertilizing experience. For best results, use Jobe’s Organics Rose and Flowering Shrub Spikes in early spring when new growth appears.
- Organic fertilizer for roses and flowering shrubs
- OMRI listed
- Easy to use
- No mixing, no measuring, no mess
- NPK 3-5-3
Food journalist and former professional chef Cindy Burke writes in the introduction to this book: “Organic food can be so expensive and difficult to find that I always wondered if I was spending my money wisely. I decided to become informed, really informed, about the options — organic, conventional, local, sustainable — so that I could choose the healthiest, safest food available.” To Buy or Not to Buy Organic is the result of Burke’s investigations. It tells you how to choose the healthiest, safest, most earth-friendly food, as you make your way through the supermarket, your local farmer’s market, or your natural foods store. Highlights include: Making sense of the choices presented by organic, local, sustainable, minimally treated, grass-fed and cage-free foods Reducing your exposure to pesticides Save money by knowing the foods you want to eat only if they’re organic and the foods that are pesticide-free even when they are nonorganic Protecting your child’s health from pesticides An at-a-glance shopper’s guide to more than 100 foods
Peter Rabbit Organics 100% fruit snacks are ideal for babies and children. They contain 100% organic fruit with no added sugar or artificial ingredients. The convenient squeezable pouch means there is no need for a spoon. The pouches are resealable which makes them a great snack for children whenever you are out and about or to feed your baby at the start of weaning. We don’t add water only natural fruit, so each 3.5oz pouch counts as one of your child’s ‘five a day’. You can contact us with any questions at email@example.com
- 100% Fruit – one of your child’s ‘5 a day’
- USDA Certified Organic
- Convenient squeezable pouch, no need to chill
- Nothing artificial & Not diluted with water
- BPA free packing
The seal on the cap breaks when opened. Do not use if the seal is already broken.
Organic banana 61% Organic mango 23% Organic orange 16%
Eat straight from the pouch or squirt over oatmeal or cereal. Chilled once opened and consumer within 48 hours
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Your patio, balcony, rooftop, front stoop, boulevard, windowsill, planter box, or fire escape is a potential fresh food garden waiting to happen. In Grow Great Grub, Gayla Trail, the founder of the leading online gardening community (YouGrowGirl.com), shows you how to grow your own delicious, affordable, organic edibles virtually anywhere.
Grow Great Grub packs in tips and essential information about:
- Choosing a location and making the most of your soil (even if it’s less than perfect)
- Building a raised bed, compost bin, and self-watering container using recycled materials
- Keeping pests and diseases away from your plants—the toxin-free way
- Growing bountiful crops in pots and selecting the best heirloom varieties
- Cultivating hundreds of plants, from blueberries to Thai basil, to the best tomatoes you’ll ever taste
- Canning, and preserving to make the most of your garden’s generosity
- Green-friendly, cost-saving, growing, and building projects that are smart and stylish
- And much more!
Whether you’re looking to eat on a budget or simply experience the pleasure of picking tonight’s meal from right outside your door, this is the must-have book for small-space gardeners—no backyard required.
GAYLA TRAIL is the creator of the acclaimed top gardening website yougrowgirl.com. Her work as a writer and photographer has appeared in publications including The New York Times, Newsweek, Budget Living, and ReadyMade. A resident of Toronto who has grown a garden on her rooftop for more than 10 years, she is the author of You Grow Girl: The Groundbreaking Guide to Gardening.