The Manduka eKO yoga mat offers something new for eco-conscious yoga practitioners – a natural rubber, closed-cell mat that is designed for durability and comfort, and will decompose completely at the end of its useful life. The eKO mat is longer, wider and thicker than the average size yoga mat, providing more practice area. Free of toxic foaming agents and plasticizers commonly found in TPE, POE and other rubber mats, the eKO mat is designed to be kind to the earth and your practice. Note: Like any natural rubber mat there is an initial scent which will fade after an initial break in period. A new mat should be left unrolled when possible to accelerate the break-in period.
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
- Most durable, eco-friendly mat on the market; designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
- Developed over 3 years by yoga teachers
- No PVC or toxic plasticizers
- 71 inches long, 26 inches wide, 5mm thick; scent free (after initial break-in period)