Woven recycled sari bucket style purse. Extra long wide strap, snap closure. 12.5″ x 12″.
- Silk sari cuttings are collected and recycled into yarn to live another life instead of going to the trash.
- Beautiful handbags, hats, scarves, shawls and numerous other items are created from this silk yarn.
- These items are produced in a Fair Trade cooperative in Nepal and pays a fair wage to workers in the local context. No sweatshop labor is used in these beautiful products.
- Feel good and look good. The purchase of these beautiful items benefits women and girls in Nepal.
- Hand made and Fair Trade.