- Silk sari cuttings are collected and recycled into yarn to live another life instead of going to the trash.
- Beautiful handbags, hats, scarves, shawls and numerous other items are created from this silk yarn.
- These items are produced in a Fair Trade cooperative in Nepal and pays a fair wage to workers in the local context. No sweatshop labor is used in these beautiful products.
- Feel good and look good. The purchase of these beautiful items benefits women and girls in Nepal.
- Make a statement, mix and match these Taraluna’s recycled silk items to make a unique ensemble.
Hand crocheted recycled silk. Color variations may occur.