Bamboo is known as the fastest growing renewable resource. Over half of the worlds population uses it every single day. It has earned the nickname of being “the plant of 1001 uses” because of its broad uses throughout the world. We have also chosen it for the inherent yogic qualities of being green, flexible, bending in difficulty, but never breaking. There is a traditional belief that it can restore calmness and stimulate creativity. Bamboo groves were a favorite dwelling place of the Buddha. Enjoy this block as it supports you in your practice of Yoga.
- Rectangular yoga Block
- Great feel and weight helps you feel grounded and supported
- Rounded edges are comfortable for supported and restorative poses
- Hollow core makes it lightweight and travel-friendly
- Free of toxic glutes and stains
- Bamboo is a fast-growing grass that quickly renews itself after harvesting
- Lightweight with a smooth finish
The Manduka eKO yoga mat offers something new for eco-conscious yoga practitioners – a natural rubber, closed-cell mat that is designed for durability and comfort, and will decompose completely at the end of its useful life. The eKO mat is longer, wider and thicker than the average size yoga mat, providing more practice area. Free of toxic foaming agents and plasticizers commonly found in TPE, POE and other rubber mats, the eKO mat is designed to be kind to the earth and your practice. Note: Like any natural rubber mat there is an initial scent which will fade after an initial break in period. A new mat should be left unrolled when possible to accelerate the break-in period.
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
- Most durable, eco-friendly mat on the market; designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
- Developed over 3 years by yoga teachers
- No PVC or toxic plasticizers
- 71 inches long, 26 inches wide, 5mm thick; scent free (after initial break-in period)